Saturday, October 20, 2007

Serghei has sent me my schedule for the time I'm in Moldova. Balti is a city in Northern moldova. Tiraspol in the capital of the Russian break away region of Transnistria.


Dear Bill,
the time is short and we are looking forward to meeting you the second time in MOldova! With God's help, the schedule for your visit will be quite busy. So far my suggestion would be to have three lectures in Chisinau in the evenings on October 30, 31 and Nov. 1, plus two morning studies in Balti (Tuesday, Oct. 30, Thursday, Nov. 1) and two morning studies in Tiraspol (Wednesday, Oct. 31 and Friday, NOv. 2), plus to reserve the time in between the trips and evening lectures for possible individual discussions and studies. how about that? Plese, let me know if you think the schedule is too busy. looking forward,

Serghei and everybody

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home